marți, 21 iunie 2011

For my TaintedLove!!

This words are special for someone very special to mine...my dearest Kel!!....
i dont know what will be the most good words to talk to you, i don"t know even they could told you what i'm feel about you, but i can only said that:you are verry important to me!!...are the most precious think, are my special thought, my smile and my special secret...you are THE ONE....i don"t know whay is happend that, when or where, just i can assure you i'm verry glad i meet you, even you are only a name on my screen...can u feel my words?...can you believe them?...can you even imagine what is hapening in my mind, my soul and my life, since i meet you?....yesterday i was only ur Miss, today i'm more then ever i was can imaginated....what can i said to you?..thank you?...is too less....you deserve more then words can tell,  much more then my thought can have...but certainly i can told you that: I LOVE YOU, my dear Taint!!!...
Thank you to be so special...thank you to be mine!!!....
I'm greatful for you, and all my special "team"!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Va ascult cu placere